Sunday 27 April 2008

'Oscar's Tea Party' Illustrations

A while ago I made some illustrations to write stories about. I only wrote one useable story from it but here are the pictures. I hope to go back to it one day and finish it. I printed the pictures into a book that is pretty great and I was going to handwrite the words over the top. That would only work with poems though.
'Damn Simon', 2007, This became an amusing short story about a writer who boasted about their ability to write during a party who's bluff got called.
'Giant Portrait', 2007, This was a shockingly bad fragment piece about a scary picture whose eyes followed you aroud. Not good, and it is an awful picture too.

'I hope you won't let me down at this year's dinner dance, my dear... or Wifely Words', 2007, This was a love story I wrote about two elderly bears. It was rather lovely, I am putting it in a competition soon.
'Betty, Better to be Older', 2007, This became a poem that used the letter 'b' a lot. I am not sure why she is bleeding all over the place though.
'Birthday Explosions', 2007, This became a fragment piece of a parent recallng their child's birthday party when the candles blew up the cake decorations, based upon my own first birthday.

'Oscar's Tea Party', 2007, This was a story which documented the guests at Oscar's Tea Party. It was pretty funny. I might look at that again soon.





No comments: