Sunday 27 April 2008

Bad Films

Liar Liar

My favourite bit in this film is when Max shows Jerry his cool BASEBALL STUFF present and Jerry says 'Hey great gift Dad!' and then Fletcher goes 'Thanks son.' It is so FUNNY.

It really is.

I also love it when Fletcher pretends to eat the present. That is just before Max shouts out 'BASEBALL STUFF' which also makes me laugh.



High School Musical (1)

My ultimate favourite bit in this film is when the basketball team have just said hi to Sharpay and Zeke says something about the ice queen coming back from the northpole and then Chad says 'and back from what she always does...' and everyone goes 'where?' then Chad says 'shopping for mirrors' and then entire basketball team goes 'oooooooooh' as though he has made the most cutting comment ever made. It is so funny.

Also I liked it when me and Annie watched it and changed the words and pretended that Troy wanted to be both a ball and a microphone. So funny.



High School Musical 2

What I really like in this film is how retarded Troy and Gabriella are, they could kiss about 1000 times but they are just idiots and then Taylor makes them break up by being such a stirrer. Ridiculous. I do love it though when Sharpay is talking to Ryan about the primo number one hotties at the school and then she goes 'Troy... Sharpay... Sharpay... Troy... Troypay' and it is so funny.

No comments: