Wednesday 23 July 2008

Conversation (7)

1. I see you are wearing your new t-shirt.
2. Yes.
1. But I also see you are wearing it incorrectly.
2. (pause) what?
1. You are wearing it wrong.
2. How, exactly?
1. You are wearing it tucked into your trousers.
2. Oh.
1. Which are bow fronted.
2. Oh.
1. You are dressed like an old man. That is a young t-shirt ad you are wearing it tucked in. You look like Roger from next door. You look like an old, old man.
2. Well, I'n not that bothered because I actually am an old man.
1. You look like it.
2. But I don’t mind that because I am an old man.
1. Well you look like one. (pause) It wouldn't be so bad if the top button of your trousers wasn’t missing. You are only one step away from indecent exposure.
2. If my trousers fell down it would indecently expose that not only is my t-shirt tucked int my trousers but it is also tucked into my underpants. Which is even more indecent and aging I presume.
1. Maybe you should have a bit of t-shirt sticking through the open fly to seal the deal. officially making you a creepy old man.
2. But if I untucked my T-shirt none of this would be an issue? I would instantly look younger and not like a pervert, despite the fact that my face, clothes stance etc would be exactly the same? That if my shirt was untucked we wouldn't have a problem.
1. Yes.
2. (tucks shirt in further)

No comments: